Last Activity:
Dec 3, 2017

Following 1

A sleep deprived dreamer.

Share This Page

Firenomad

New Member, from Through the Looking Glass

Count

Wandering through the dream of reality vainly seeking purpose in the theater of the absurd. Tell me... How do you do? Oct 26, 2017

Firenomad was last seen:
Dec 3, 2017
    1. Firenomad
      Firenomad
      Wandering through the dream of reality vainly seeking purpose in the theater of the absurd. Tell me... How do you do?
  • About

A sleep deprived dreamer.
    Greetings and good day I am Firenomad! Count of the realm, friend to any who wish it, and slothful container of trivia.

My as yet unnamed county is located in the Royal Duchy of Val'Praem. Land selection allowing I intend to establish the main port of the duchy and thusly a major port of the realm. I hope to develop my city and county into a key transit hub of goods and people moving to and from the Royal Capital of Chrysopolis and the Royal Duchy at large. In order to better facilitate this one of my aims as count is to create a supportive and easy to work in environment for individuals and organizations dedicated to advancing the technology of transportation and its supportive industries.

The most obvious form of this will be in the form of shipbuilding as we continuously push the limits of water going vessels for all purposes, but I also hope to see the most efficient versions of carts, roads, warehouses, ect. Anything that means a faster and safer trip for goods and people to keep the flow of commerce moving smoothly.

If any of this interests you please feel to contact me to discuss becoming part of my county's community or future business relations.

CoE plugging aside I enjoy reading, anime, playing video/computer games and discussing such things.

Signature

There is a beauty in destruction just as there is ugliness. I do not find it hypocritical to stare enraptured by the beauty of the flames while at the same time grieving that which it consumes. Thus is life.